Are you a Yorkshire and Humber new or established SME games company that wants to attend international events? Do you want to increase your sales, meet international platform-holders and publishers and create job opportunities?
The Department for International Trade is hosting a free Export Strategy Workshop on Thursday 20th July, 9.30am – 12.30pm, in Leeds just for games companies that will help them develop international business and make decisions on the next steps in overseas markets.
- Learn how to approach global business
- How to effectively research suitable overseas markets
- Plan your export strategy
- Identify key International events you should be attending such as the Game Developers Conference and how to get the most from the events
- Identify your next steps for export success
The event will also provide one-to-one help for games companies attending to apply for grants through the Exporting For Growth (EFG) scheme, which can provide up to £5000 match-funding (depending on the individual company circumstances) towards attending events such as the Game Developers Conference and Gamescom.
Places are limited, so please sign up at the website asap – don’t miss out on funding for you as a sole-trader or your SME games company!